Sudden Unexpected Windfall - April 2016


It is the most unexpected windfall when a colleague of mine came up to me and told me recently that she wanted me to have these six books of her.  Reason being she is migrating to another country in a few months time (which we all know of) and it would quite impossible to bring these titles along with her. Such, would I mind to take them from her?  I certainly wouldn't mind at all and thank you very much!

I have not read any of these titles but I have decided that I would be reading them soon but the difficult decision would be which title first?

I am quite keen on One For My baby by Tony Parsons having read his title on Man and Boy three years ago.

Perhaps I should read My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult as it has been a while since I read a title written by this author.

Anyway, I don't have to decide yet so I'll sleep on it.

Thank you dear colleague of mine for these titles.  Wishing you all the best in your new life in the land of Oz.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg