February 2015 Flea Market

When I think of February, there would be a few thoughts that goes through my mind...first would be 'Where did January go? it's now the second month of the year!'

Next though would be 'Wow...it's that time of the year where romance is in the air' and whether you might argue that it's over commercialized or not, it's still a great opportunity to share your love with those whom you hold dear in your heart.

For the Chinese, this particular February is also the celebration month of the Chinese New Year Festival which falls on the 19th of the month.  You can say it's the main festival for celebration for families and friends near and far and no matter which country you are in, excitement and joy would fill the atmosphere.

Weeks and even month prior to this auspicious celebration, families would start to spring clean their home and likewise for yours truly, I started some major tidying up of the home since end of last year.  Sad to say, I am not done yet but happy to say that I spring clean my collection of books and once again, this weekend, you will find me at the flea market, attempting to find new owners for my books.  However, due to prior commitment, I shall only be there on Sunday so if you're living in my city, do come by Green Heights mall over this weekend.

Among those looking for new homes would be


Sea of Poppies by Amitav Ghosh - a wonderfully different book that I have not reviewed but just read recently but trust me, it's a wonderful book as much as it's different.


The Shell Seekers by Rosamunde Pilcher, Death From the Woods by Brigitte Aubert and The Memory Collector by Meg Gardiner are all recently read with one book being recently  reviewed and two reviews coming right up but all are titles which I rather like.


Among the non-fiction titles, I will bring to the market, First Things First by Stephen R Covey and Ziglar On Selling by Zig Ziglar.

There are many more titles but unfortunately I have boxed them so it's quite difficult to bring them out again.  The best thing would be for you to check these out yourself this Sunday from 10 am onwards in Green Heights if you are interested.

See ya and have a great February!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg