The Black Box by Michael Connelly



Synopsis :

In a case that spans 20 years, Harry Bosch links the bullet from a recent crime to a file from 1992, the killing of a young female photographer during the L.A. riots. Harry originally investigated the murder, but it was then handed off to the Riot Crimes Task Force and never solved.

Now Bosch's ballistics match indicates that her death was not random violence, but something more personal, and connected to a deeper intrigue.

Like an investigator combing through the wreckage after a plane crash, Bosch searches for the "black box," the one piece of evidence that will pull the case together.

This is what I say :

I quite like Michael Connelly's book but I won't go all out to search them out.  However, if I do come across a title, I won't say no to it.  This is the case of The Black Box.  It just came across my path so I decided to spend some time with it.  All in all, I spent about 1 week with The Black Box.

It was quite a good 1 week.  It's the same character that I read of in previous titles by this author. Eight years ago and and four years ago.  The title that I read four years ago was briefly mentioned in this title but wasn't in details.

Anyway, The Black Box is rather thrilling for an investigative title.  I won't say no the next time I come across another title by this author.  I hope it won't be in another four years time!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg