I bought a book (book purchase #1 for 2020)




I bought a book a few days ago.  It was my first purchase for the year.  Last year I bought only 2 books so for this year, the target for this year is also around 2 to 3 books.

I bought It by Stephen King.  I used to own a copy.  I lent it to a 'friend' and never got it back.  I was watching the move, It Chapter 2 when a pre-loved copy was available for sale at only three ringgit which is than US $1.

So, why not?  I wouldn't mind reading it again.



Comments

  1. I havent bought any this year. Last Sunday we went to Popular Book, the man and kids got some books home though.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg