The Zero Hour by Joseph Finder

Synopsis :

A thriller of gigantic proportions, The Zero Hour focuses on villain Henrik Baumann, a suave, cold-blooded mastermind who seeks to demolish the Wall Street computer network system that is central to the world's financial markets. 


A renegade U.S. billionaire has enlisted the services of a terrorist called the "Prince of darkness" in order to punish America. The most resourceful killer alive has been granted the knowledge and the power he needs to destroy the foundations of global finance in one explosive instant.


FBI Special Agent Sarah Cahill is leading the manhunt, matching wits with the most formidable opponent of her career. But she is unaware of the scope of the terror she is up against. And it may already be too late--for Sarah, for her young son. . .for their world.


The Zero Hour is approaching.


The future is ticking away.

This is what I say :


I have been a fan of thriller by Joseph Finder since reading the first title a few years ago.The Zero Hour would be the fifth book I read and the theme of the thriller is along the line of terrorism.  It got quite technical at some points and although it was a well written book, I didn't quite appreciate it.  

I practically read it as an e-book while killing time over some unnecessary commitment and task and waiting time forced on me.  However, I did enjoy the last one third of the book when things picked up.  


I will continue to read the other titles by this author that I have in my ebook collection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg