Killer Instinct by Joseph Finder


Synopsis :

A man finds his life controlled by a dangerous stranger...
A man befriends a stranger in a bar. But when terrible things start to happen to his business rivals, he discovers that this new friend – a former Special Forces operative – is responsible.
And when he tries to put a stop to it, he finds that his new friend has become the most dangerous enemy imaginable. And now it's far more than just his career that lies in the balance...

This is what I say :

I seems to alternate between Camilla Lackberg and Joseph Finder nowadays.  Feels kinda boring right? :)  Let me assure you that this will not be the case for long.

Having said that I must admit that I really enjoy reading Killer Instinct.  For once, it wasn't a espionage which were what I read from Joseph Finder couple of books ago.  This is set in a corporate environment, like Paranoia but different in both the plot and the 'feel' of the book.

Killer Instinct is certainly entertaining and a page turner.  I quite like Jason, the protagonist and I like the plot too.

It would be nice for Killer Instinct to be made into a movie as I can visualize how the movie would be like even as I read the book.  I wonder if Joseph Finder actually wrote it in such a way that it would be easy for the book to be scripted.

Will my next book be another title by Joseph Finder?  I can't be sure as yet.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Book Fair - 2nd Time Around Used Books