Take A Look At Me Now by Miranda Dickinson

Synopsis :

How far would you go to make a new start?

When Nell’s on-off boyfriend Aidan calls her into his office, losing her job is the last thing she expects.

Heartbroken and unemployed to boot, she makes a radical decision to blow her redundancy cheque and escape to the untested waters of San Francisco.

But is the glamour of the city too good to be true? And can Nell leave her past behind?


This is what I say :

If I remember correctly, I read Take a Look At Me Now end of last year during my reading marathon.  I can't quite remember :)

I also can't quite remember what I read! :) That's the consequences when I don't review the book immediately after reading.

So, what can I say about Take A Look at Me Now?  It's a chic lite...meant to be read and enjoyed and forgotten! No specific story line that's out of the world but the success of chic lite would be (in my opinion) in the way it's written and so far only a few managed to be exceptional.  Unfortunately, Miranda Dickinson is not one of such authors.  

Having say that, she's not all bad and while reading, the book is enjoyable...just not memorable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg