Book Purchase #4 - September 2018


Ehem......hello...I can't believe here I am again with another such post!

I thought I was being rather good in managing my purchases but after this post, a phone call came of some books that's available at a charity sales and the call asked if I'm interested?

One look at the titles, I was hooked and I put in a reservation for 6 titles. Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it,  3 of the titles that I wanted was reserved by others so I ended up with only 3 titles.


These are all titles by Jeffery Archer and forms part of a chronicles or series with about 6 to 7 titles.  I had the first title and have been on the look out for the others but I wasn't willing to pay retail as it would really put a dent in my wallet.

So I guess I can't say no towards getting them at a rather good price and contributing towards charity at the same time.

As some of the titles were taken by others, it will take a while for me to complete the chronicles.  Wish me luck!

ps with this, my books purchase for the year is at 10.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg