Book Purchase #4 for 2020


Hello again.

I seems to be doing quite a fair bit of purchase of books recently.  These were bought towards end of September 2020.

I was a a charity shop in town to drop off some clothes (as in donated the clothes to the charity shop) and when I was there, I just want to browse around a bit.  I was surprised to see a rather good collection of donated books with titles that I would like.

I kinda zero in on Cecelia Ahern for no other reason than I have not read these two and I won't mind supporting the charity shop by making a purchase (konon-nya...if you understand what I mean! haha).

Anyway, long story short, purchase number four was for 2 copies of Cecellia Ahern titles are Thank you for the Memories and The Year I met You.

This would make my purchase for the year to be 8 books in total...so far....I hope that's all for the year!

  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg