Cosmopolitan Getaway (#3 2019)


From last yer's trip

Hot on the heels of my recent gateway to a rather oriental city, this weekend would be a gateaway to a cosmopolitan city just about an hour by fight from where I am.  This will most probably be the last trip of the year. All in all, I didn't travel much this year. Can't be help I guess. I need to channel my finances elsewhere for these couple of years.

Anyway,  I am meeting up some friends whom I have not seen for quite a while so it's a weekend of eating, talking, cooking and I am not sure if I would have the time, hopefully I can read a bit too..

Nevertheless, how can I travel without my beloved books?  There's always the flight time for me to spend some time with them.   And the time spent waiting for flights, that's my reading time too.    

This time round, I am quite keen to travel with an ebook.  Something that has been downloaded into my mobile.phone.  This would mean one less item to carry since I have luggage weight restrictions.



Image from web. Not my design


I am still thinking if it's a good idea.  What do you think?

Update : I nearly called off this trip due to a change of deadline of my assignment submission but all is good and I am good to go.  

See you soon Singapore!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Book Fair - 2nd Time Around Used Books