Weekend Gateaway #3 2018

Clipart image taken from web. Credit to the creator (tap.sf)
Yup, I have a gateaway coming up this weekend.  Following  #1 which was to the beach and #2 which was to the capital city, #3 is slightly further away.

It's a trip to reward myself after rather hectic month(s) and a motivation for the forthcoming hectic month(s) ahead too.

There will be many firsts for this trip which I might share after the trip but then I might not as this isn't really the platform for that.

Anyway, you know me, the first thing I would do is to decide on which book or books to bring with me as I do have quite a fair bit of hours to kill in between flights.

So, for this trip, the selected title to accompany me is :



Beach Music by Pat Conroy.  Actually I have started on this book and I am enjoying it so I know it would be good.  The only set back is that the book is pretty bulky and heavy so that's giving me second thoughts.

Anyway, we will see what I decided at the last minute!

Land of bubble tea and street food, here I come!

Comments

  1. I wonder I have time to read when on holiday. Haha. Have a great getaway. I will have one next week. A road trip. Couldn't wait for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rose. Wishing you a great road trip. Enjoy yourself :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg