Logos Hope - Kuching : October 2011

Logos Hope

The floating book-ship, Logos Hope will make Kuching it’s next port of call from 27th October to 15th November 2011. MV Logos Hope is operated by the German charitable organisation GBA Ships e.V is currently in Port Klang Malaysia until 24th October 2011. Prior to that, it was in Penang.

I am super excited as the last floating book-ship to come by Kuching was the MV Doulos in year 2008 (if i'm not mistaken). I bought a few books then and I am looking forward to more purchases especially books that I won’t be able to find in the local bookstores.

My best purchases then were the Redemption Series and Firstborn Series by Karen Kingsbury. It was quite a ‘purchase of faith’ (i.e. leap of faith) as I have not heard of Karen Kingsbury at that time. Now that I know who she is and how wonderful her books are, I hope Logos Hope stocks up on what she has to offer. I am look to complete my Sunrise Series and perhaps the series on Bailey’s new adventure in New York.

The ship’s schedule (taken from their official web) until March 2012 is as follow :

* Port Klang, Malaysia         September 28th, 2011 October 24th, 2011

* Kuching, Malaysia             October 27th, 2011 November 15th, 2011

* Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia   November 17th, 2011 December 13th, 2011

* Singapore, Singapore        December 16th, 2011 December 28th, 2011

* Cebu, Philippines              January 13th, 2012 February 14th, 2012

* Manila, Philippines            February 16th, 2012 March 14th, 2012

Just one more month to go......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Book Fair - 2nd Time Around Used Books