Second Time Around Books Comes Around Again

Image taken from organiser's FB page

 Second Time Around Books will be making its round in my city once again after the unfortunate break caused by the pandemic last year.  If I am not mistaken, the last time they made an appearance was in year 2019 and early 2020 and they were not able to do so for their annual end 2020 sales due to C19.

Well, starting yesterday and for about 6 weeks, they will attempt to tempt you with many titles of novels, paperbacks, hardcovers, children's book, non fictions like self help book, cookery books and many more genre and titles.

There will be folks making their way there and pick up titles that interest them or titles that they want to just try reading or even titles that just attracts their attention but of which they will never read.

I used to look forward to this yearly sales that had been making their rounds in the city yearly for the past 10 years or so.  However, in recent years, my interest in going to the book sales waned and I don't think I went at all the last round they were here.

Partly because I still have a lot of TBR at home, partly due to me being more selective in what I buy and read now and partly I prefer to purchase my read from local individuals who are selling from their personal collections.

Anyway, to each his or her own. So, if you are keen to check out these second hand books brought for you all the way from the states, do make your way to The Hills at the date stated above.


 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Book Fair - 2nd Time Around Used Books