I need to start reading again

 Yes

I most

certainly must

I have not been reading

 regularly as I did in years before

For this, today is my confession to you

For the past few months, I have been seduced by k-drama

Yes, I am now very much a certified k-drama fan for almost a year

Ask me about Crash Landing, Goblin, Flower of Evil, Hotel Del Luna

And we can have long conversations on the plot, actors, actresses, and even IU's dresses in HDL.

Ask me simple Korean like anyeong haseayo, sarang heo, bangasupninda and I can answer you

But if you ask me about what I have read recently, I would have no answer for you

Such is the dilemma I face now as I really want to pick up reading again

But the look from Hyun Bin, Lee Joong Gi, Kim Soo Hyun is *sigh*

Dont forget reality show like 2D1N, Salty Tour, Master in in House

I love them too...Lee Seung Gi, Kim Jun Ho, Kim Jong Min

They made me laugh and brought me to places in Korea

That I would not have a chance to go (especially now)

So how do I say good by to k-drama and 

K-reality show to pick up me read?

It's difficult but I must try

Otherwise I would

not have much

to blog 

on

.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Book Fair - 2nd Time Around Used Books