Book Purchase #2 for 2020

 


Hello....

I bought a book recently.  Actually, I bought more than a book but I shall just be sharing one of my purchases here.

Be Careful What You Wish For is part of a series of novels that I am curating.

If you refer to my post from Feb 2019, I posted about this series and how I am two books short to have a complete set.

With the purchase of Be Careful What You Wish For, I am just missing the last book This Was the Man. I hope I am able to get hold of this title soon.

For record purposes, I shall consider this my second purchase for the year with this being the first.

I will share about my other purchases another time.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg