Not My Choice


The MCO (Movement Control Order) in my country lasted about two months and then subsequently, it was followed by the CMCO (C being conditional).

I actually tried out a few new authors during the MCO and CMCO.  Some I read for  just a few pages, some I persevere on for at least 50 to 100 pages but then I just decided that these are not the kind of books that I like and so I gave up on them.

For the purpose of recording, here are some of them.



They are just not my choice.  This doesn't mean that they are not good.  Just that I didn't like them.  It could mean that someone else out there might enjoy reading them. Just not me.

For the record, I read about 13 - 14 books over the MCO period of 2 months (mid March to about mid May).  I didn't keep track of what I read during CMCO as I was at work then.  Probably not much.


Comments

  1. I didnt read much over the long period. I have few books by authors that I dont like either.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Book Fair - 2nd Time Around Used Books