Heat Rises by Richard Castle


Synopsis :

Heat rises in the coldest New York winter of a century. The bizarre murder of a parish priest at a bondage club pits NYPD Nikki Heat against a vicious drug lord, an arrogant CIA contractor, and a shadowy death squad. 

The conspiracy reaches the top of the NYPD. When she gets too near the truth, Nikki is disgraced, stripped of her badge, and on her own as a target for killers. 

She can only trust reporter Jameson Rook.


This is what I say :

I bought this book years ago because at the time of purchase, the TV series Castle was one of my favourite 'detective theme' series.  The series is about an author, Richard Castle and his connection with LAPD especially with a certain female detective and in the show, his is an award winning famous author.

This book, Heat Rises is supposed to be written by him, Richard Castle. But if you ask, 'Hey, I thought you said he's a character in a TV Series?' Yes, I did but this book is written by him, Richard Castle.  

Actually, that is how the book is marketed. probably to folks like me who are fans of the series. Who actually wrote this title, I have no idea.

Anyway, like I said, I bought it because I was a fan of the series. It sat on my shelf for many years.

I read this during the MCO recently.  I don't quite like it.  It was not book but because the series has ended, so has my interest in series and it just doesn't appeal to me as it would have years ago.

Having said that, I am glad it read it but I wont be buying another title by Richard Castle anymore as he no longer exists . hahha..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg