Oriental Gateaway (#2 2019)




I didn't do much travelling this year.  Maybe because there's no really no reason to.  Anyhow, since early part of this year, I managed to get rather good airfare rates to an oriental destination.

Such, in a couple of day's time, princess and I will be holidaying for about a week in this oriental city which we have not been to.  Can't wait! The height of our enthusiasm is actually the opportunity to visit the home of a couple, Mr & Mrs MM whom we love, having visited only two of their home so far...one in Hong Kong and the other in Tokyo.  And we love all their girls too. Can't wait to see the sweet and lovely princesses too.

While we are excited in planning for the trip, I have my own personal excitement of deciding which book to bring with me.  It's always the same for me before each trip...to spend time thinking and deciding which books to accompany me for that duration of time.


This time round, I have decided on The Peach Keeper.  This book has been on my shelf for rather long time.  It;'s time it seems itself some adventure in a land that is might be as magical as The Peach Keeper.

Anyway, see you in a week's time.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Book Fair - 2nd Time Around Used Books