New Books - Durian Runtuh 2


Sorry, to say I really do not have much time to read what more to do a review as a lot is happening right now with families and not all are good.  I really missed my read and my posts so the best I can do at this point is to share with you some new books that I received recently.

It was in year 2013 that I posted about my 'windfall' when someone I know left me boxes of her books as she and family moved back to Singapore.

This time round, another friend is moving away back to her home country as well and asked if I want some of her collections as she's bringing some back and leaving some behind.  I was happy to inherit whatever that she left behind.



Anyway, here's the whole lot in no particular arrangement or order. I really do not have time to look through them but I do see a couple of PD James and some authors I an not that familiar with other than Toni Morrison and Ken Follett.

When I have the time only would I look through them. Until then, I just have to put them aside and be grateful for this blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg